Sunday, December 20, 2009
The funniest day in my life.
One day in the last year of high school. I wake up like every day to go to school, but this day was different. Why? I’m going to tell you. When I was standing waiting the school bus and two of my neighbors girls waiting too their bus. A crazy man come near to us of course he was harmless and the entire neighborhood know him, but we was so afraid. We start to run and he runs after us my mother was watch me from the window. So when she saw us running she start yelling to the driver to help us. Then the driver come and hold the man, but after what after our heart was shocked from the fear. For my luck the bus arrives so I immediately rode it, but for my bad luck that we have a math exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100% no errors in spelling and capital letters
ReplyDeleteIt's an intersting story to read about.