Wednesday, December 9, 2009
why Zayed university?
It’s good for you if you know what you want. And make a plan for your future. Imagining how you will achieve your dreams and hopes. Including chosen the best university and college. So I choose Zayed university because I felt that it’s the perfect to my. It’s have a good teacher and the important thing that it’s carry the name of the founder our nation sheikh Zayed so I proud to call me a student in Zayed university. In addition, many of my family and friend recommended me to join to ZU. And this a proof the good reputation that ZU have in UAE society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
90% - only 1 run-on sentence, but be careful about fragments
ReplyDelete1. It’s have a good teacher and the important thing that it’s carry the name of the founder our nation sheikh Zayed so I proud to call me a student in Zayed university.
You explained good reasons for attending ZU.