Wednesday, November 25, 2009
your favorite place in the UAE
My favorite please ever is my grandfather house where I found my uncles and aunt and also my caseins. I have three aunts and 6 uncles there are so much fun in my grandfather house while am grown. With my caissons I have been through a lot of experiences and adventures. For example, my grandfather loves farming very much so, when we were young he made every one of us Plant a tree and named it by our names. Now the trees are big and strong and remind us of the beautiful and fun childhood moment. For this I considered every one of my caseins like a brother and sister to me. Therefore I become very Excited when I meet them in the holidays and vacations. And remember together the happy times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
90% This is a good description of the good times you've had at your grandfather's house.
ReplyDeleteFragments:
1. And remember together the happy times.