Who among us did not one of his brothers made him lose his temper?
Sometime toke one of your stuff or broking something but when you think for a moment you will find that is not stealing or a way to drive you crazy there just being children and have their own adventures and having fun.
And like a big brothers we must be generous and forgiving to them.
As a big sister I had many of these experiences with my brothers and consider each one of my brother very precious to my heart, but especially my youngest sister.
She’s eleven years younger than me and always toke my stuff and don’t listening to my orders.
But in the end she always apologizes when she do something make my angered.
And sometime she so nice with my like an angel for example, one day she went shopping with my mother and she saw something I like so she made my mother bought because she knew that I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100% Very Good!
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job of describing the positives and negatives of your younger sister.