Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my vscstion in Makkah al-Mukarrama -Saudi Arabia





When I was Thirteen years old I want to mecca in Saudi Arabia
To do the Ceremony of Umrah with my entire family.
We saw the ((Kabah)) and Enjoyed prays in the Holy Mosque in Mecca.
In this great place you will find your Soul very peaceful.
((Alkabah)) in makkah is the first mousk in the whole world.
It was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael before 2000 years.
Also it’s where our Prophet Muhammad born. And have a great place in the hearts of all Muslims
Inaddation every moslem in all parts of the land wish to visit the holy Mosque and perform Hajj at least once in a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. 70%

    Verb errors:
    1. Prophet Muhammad born (was born)
    2. And have (it has)
    3. every moslem in all parts of the land wish(wishes)

    I think it would be very special to go to Mecca for Umrah. You were fortunate to go when you were young.

    ReplyDelete